Welcome to the Department of Biostatistics and Medical Informatics BCG Knowledge Base.
The BCG (Biomedical Computing Group) is the technical support and system administration team that supports, maintains, and develops the IT infrastructure for the BMI department.
- If you need immediate help with computing call 265-5757
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail) if you need help setting up your linux computing environment
- Email email@example.com(link sends e-mail) to submit your name, office location, picture, research interests and any other information to our BMI Department Website
- To create your own html web page email firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail)
- Computational Resources provides an overview of resources available to you
- Home Directory and Data explains how to navigate within your computing environment
For additional information on University wide systems see the DoIT Help Desk Knowledgebase.