The BCG (Biomedical Computing Group) is the technical support and system administration team that supports, maintains, and develops the IT infrastructure for the BMI department.
- If you need immediate help with computing call 265-5757
- Email email@example.com (link sends e-mail) if you need help with your computing environment
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail) for web requests, such as your name, office location, picture, research interests and any other information to the BMI Department Website
- Computational Resources provides an overview of resources available to you
- Home Directory and Data explains how to navigate within your computing environment
For additional information on University wide systems see the DoIT Help Desk Knowledgebase.